Saturday, July 24

The Freaky Girls In Spain


Here's how the story starts off.
Me and my brother went to a store to buy a packet of cards while my dad went home for the computer.
Remember no Wifi!
Well after me and my brother bought our cards me and him sat down to look at them.
(This story involves a piece of information that you should know.My brother has glasses.)
So my dad wasn't there, we were sitting down.
Then a bunch of girls come up to us and...
First this little girl takes my brothers glasses, then another girl takes HALF OF MY CARDS!!!!!
After that all of them run back to their house.
The mom was out on the porch with the brother and me and my brother are waving our hands and screaming what the heck lady, you train your kids this way!
Then the girls come back the little girl nicely gives my brother back his glasses while the other one trys to steal the rest of my cards.
Then they go across the street when our dad comes.
We tell him the whole story and he screams at them.
The End.

3 comments:

  1. That story is unbelievable! Did you ever get your cards back? Did Papa really scream at them? What did their mother do? omg!

    ReplyDelete