Saturday, July 7

Movie Review: Puss In Boots


A PG movie with Zach Galafanakis, well he must be the physcho, he he he…


Rating: PG

Time: 90 min

Stars: Antonio Banderas, Zach Galafinakis


This movie is based apon the cat in Shreck before they even met.

So let me start with what I liked about the movie.

I liked the characters, I thought all of them were unique in their own ways.

I liked the cats voice and I love Antonio Banderas.

I liked the colors.

I know that’s not much but everything else was okay or bad.

Anyways now lets get to the things I didn’t like.

What I didn’t like about this movie is that it was very predictable.

I would know what would happen before it happened.

I didn’t like the bad guy because I didn’t think it was that much of a bad guy.

I didn’t like how when they were kids and the town hated them, liked them, hated them and on.

I didn’t like other things but if said them it would kind of be a spoiler.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who likes fairy tales, Shreck, cats, and animation.

Score=6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment