Tuesday, January 24

the concert

The reason I put no capitals in the title is because the story I'm going to tell you is AAAHHHH!!!
Yes that bad!
Anyways for Christmas we got tickets to a Pitbull concert.
It would be our first concert when we stood up.
And when we heard we were going to stand up (about two days later) we started (me and my brother) to barf out a million reasons that was a bad idea.
1: We can't see
2: We'll get squished
3: What if we get scared
4: What if we lose you
Anyways in the end we went but it wasn't the best thing to do for a 10 year old.
Before the concert started we were just sitting.
But while we were sitting there was so many girls in the line for the bathroom that they snuck into the mens!
Well at least until they shut down the mens bathroom for fifteen minutes so the women could go in.
Also what happened is that 2 people puked and one was feeling queasy!
And let me add in that a MILLION people were drunk!!!!!!
When Pitbull came out it was a mad house in the audience!
They were crazy!
And we were so scared that we just stood there with bulging eyes.
Not smiling, not dancing, not talking, not moving, barely breathing.
Anyways you would understand me if you were there.
So this is the end of my story!
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!!!!

1 comment: