Monday, January 23

Oh Romeo! Oh Juliet!

Well other people out there (Not me!) what the heck was I thinking!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
One day I got this letter home that said "Do you want to be in the drama club?"
And then a whole bunch of other stuff on it!
Anyways my mom said I should try one week and see if I liked it.
It was okay but then when I got to school my friends started to slap me.
So I said I was going to quit.
Then the next Friday when I was skipping the drama class I realized that I was missing nothing at school!
It was like any other day!
So then I went the next week.
Anyways what I'm trying to get to is that last week we all did auditions for what role we wanted in the play.
We even had to sing!
But this Friday we get our results and I feel like I'm going to rip my heart out!
Oh by the way, the play we're doing is Charlie And The Chocolate Factory and I want Grandpa Joe.
So that's the end of my post but I promise next Monday I'll tell you the role I got!
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Max, I loved that movie and the book! I think you would make a wonderful "Charlie"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. That was from your aunt. Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete