Thursday, January 19

Wizards Of Wood

Okay, let me get one thing straight!
In school when in the brochure for an after school class they say the teacher will tech you how to make a car out of wood, YOU DON'T GIVE THEM A PIECE OF WOOD AND SAY GO BUILD!
Yeah I signed up for an after school class called Wizards Of Wood!
Where there are kids that are from 3rd grade who sit together and call themselves "The Cool Gang"
Where they think they can out diss me but were just proven wrong today.
Where those kids take a piece of wood and run around acting like Harry Potter.
If they wanted to do that then they should have signed up for the Harry Potter Fan Club.
Also on Thursday!
Anyways I'm in a course where the teacher says build something, a group of dweebs calling themselves the cool club and where this annoying stalker girl will only be quiet if we give her a ring.
Of course if she read this she would think she was popular for being on a website.
(Everybody dislikes her!)
Anyways the course isn't half bad!
I have a lot of friends in it and they like to hang out.
But of course the teacher won't even teach us how to make a box!
I might as well use the wood to draw on!
But the teacher did say she would get us each little saws so...
I don't have an opinion about her yet!
So anyways I've got to go so...
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment