Thursday, April 8

Cheese!!!!


Blah blah blah!!!!!!
My brother has been babbling about stuff that I don't think is true about cheese.
Like "YOU SHOULD EAT CHEESE!!"
I've already ate cheese in my life and I don't like it except for the pizza kind.
He also says "CHEESE IS GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!"
I wouldn't know because I never looked at the back of a cheese packet and see how much
calories, fat, and sugar it had in it.
The weirdest thing my brother says about cheese is "CHEESE IS NOW A VEGETABLE!!!!!!"
I keep on telling him that cheese is not a vegetable but he would just pretend I wasn't there and keep on babbling about cheese.
My brother is obsessed with cheese even the character named cheese which is on the picture for this post.
Cheese cheese cheese!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Max, I have to go with your brother here. Cheese is the greatest thing to happen to this world. I love cheese, in all of its forms. Have you tried Manchego? What about Havarti? Gouda? Gruyere? There are just so many amazing cheeses out there to choose from ... I think you should try each and every one before you turn your back on cheese forever.

    ReplyDelete