Wednesday, February 8

Super Bowl

Hello!
So how was that SUPER BOWL!?!?!?!?!?!
Yeah and that 50 year old maddona!
She can try all she want but she aint getting any younger!
Even if tries all those funky dance moves.
And man was it exciting!
Go Giants!
(You stink Patriots! Also you too Brady!)
MANNING!!
(The truth is that I'm a soccer person not a football person!)
And man were those commercials funny!!!!!
My favorite was the M&M one!
"Oh, so it's that kind of party!!!!! Girl look at that body, girl look body, girl look at that body, I WORK OUT!!!"
So in the comment box type what you thought of the Super Bowl and who you were routing for!
X ZooMz everybody!!!!!
Thank you, good night!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nephew,
    I was happy that the Giants won. LMFAO's song "I'm sexy and I know it" is my favorite song right now. I can't get enough of it. I listen to it daily (in the car on a cd that I made). I would have liked to have seen the commercials....
    Miss you, love you,
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS. I like the wallpaper you've chosen for your blog. That kid looks very familiar to me!

    ReplyDelete