Wednesday, April 4

Q: Cartoon Network At School? A: Yes


hello persons!
so you know how my mom works at CN?
if you didn't well now you do!
well anyways, my school does this thing that parents can come into the school and give a lesson about where they work.
and my mom did it and it was AWESOME!!

People are calling it
"THE BEST EVER!"
and
"I FEEL BAD FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T GET TO GO, THEY MISSED OUT ON A LOT!!!!!!!!"
and even other parents are saying,
" NOW OUR LITTLE BOY ACTUALLY LIKES SCHOOL! THANKS PEOPLE, THANKS CN!"

yes yes!
it was the best!
what we did was my moms friend set up a little power point and in that power point was 2 episodes of gumball.
we watched all of that and then she gave each kid a little toy.
it was awesome!
anyways i have to go!
see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment