Friday, February 22

Movie Review: Escape From Planet Earth

I told my friends that we should go see Die Hard.
I told them again and again but NOOO!!!
Well I warned them, and they didn't take me seriously, now look what we got - a terrible movie.

Rating: PG
Time: 89 min
Stars: Brendan Fraser, Sarah Jessica Parker

When I saw this movie I thought it would be exactly like Planet 51.
You know just the opposite way around.
And to tell you the truth I hated Planet 51.
It's probably one of my least favorite movies of all time.
Well this is not entirely like that.
It's better, but not good.
But at least I'll thank that this is not Planet 52.
But anyways let's get on to the plot...
So the plot in this movie is that two alien brothers (one string and awesome but dumb, one small and wimpy but smart!) work together to save the day blah, blah, blah...
So the awesome one comes to earth and gets captured so the wimpy brother has to go and save him.
Really it's so simple.
So what worked in this movie.
At some moments in the movie there was a joke or two and it was funny.
I chuckled a little and that was good coming from this movie.
But even though I chuckled at some jokes there were some that I didn't chuckle at, but we'll get to that later...
Now what was bad in this movie?
I know there's not a lot of good things.
The action in this movie is lame and bad.
The other jokes that I didn't chuckle at were annoying and terrible.
The voices of some of the characters didn't match the personality or the creature.
The plot seems forced and it's at the same time really, really bad.
The movies slow, I got so bored at some of the moments.
The movie was also very, very predictable.
I knew exactly what was going to happen next and at the end.
It was also very cheesy.
And the script is terrible!!!
They say things in this movie that don't relate to their character or the situation that their in.
And this movie is plain old silly!
Only someone who's completely clear-minded or a tiny, tiny baby would think that this movie was good.
In the end, never see this movie ever.
Score=3.5

People's Top 10 Worst Movies of 2012
#1 To Rome With Love
I hated this movie.
It sucked and I hated it.
Nothing else...
I hated it.

No comments:

Post a Comment