Tuesday, February 23

Ben Tens Work Place/My Daring Truth


I went there.
You may not trust me, but I went there.
My mom works for Cartoonnetwork and in the building of Ben Tens work place when he's not fighting aliens.
And guess what last time my mom let me go to her building she showed me Ben Tens work place.
I was so excited that I was going to see him in life (actually I didn't even know he worked there.)
Sadly he wasn't there .
I looked at his desk it said...
WENT FOR A NIBBLE...
I was not happy.
(P.S. This is just a story all of this stuff isn't true.)
Even though I lied about this post doesn't mean all the other ones I lied about.
Wait don't go!
Come back kitty!
Ok how am I going to explain what this means.
This is one of xzoomzs...
DRUNK PUNK STORIES!!!!!
Hoped you liked my first Drunk Punk Story.
Till next time...
DoN't GeT dRuNk!!

2 comments:

  1. omg...this is priceless! I love this post! the last line is great. Keep on bloggin!

    ReplyDelete