Monday, February 22

The People Who Think They're Real And The Ones Who Think The Parents Are Lying


Some kids think that Santa Clause, The Tooth Fairy,The Easter Bunny and on and on are real.
Some other kids think that the parents are lying and the The Easter Bunny and on and on aren't real.
So sometimes kids get in a fight that "this is real!" And "no it isn't!!!"
Sometimes a kid thinks that this is real but then another kid comes up to the kid and says "this isn't real don't you agree with me?" And the other kid lies because he/she doesn't want a wedgie.
My opinion is that this problem... IS THE MOST STUPIDEST PROBLEM I'VE BEEN IN!!!!!!
I think that you should be who you want to be.
Don't be afraid of telling your opinion just be free!
And if you're taking my advice please leave me a comment that says...
I PUT YOUR NAME HERE will not blame X ZooMz for my painful wedgie if i get one.
And if you do get a wedgie from a bully it's probably because the they have a sad back story
And my last opinion is...
IF YOUR A BULLY YOU'RE A WEENIE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Peaches Weger will not blame X ZooMz for my painful wedgie if I get one. Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite posts. But all of your posts are hilarious. I agree that you should be who you want to be. And so should Santa Claus!

    ReplyDelete