Monday, June 14

AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! It's so big!

This is when the story starts...
It was a normal night.
Me, my brother, my brothers friend,my brothers friends mom, and my mom were at Blue Marble (ice cream place.)
Then we get in line for ice crreeeeeaaaaammmm...
When we get our turn everybody gets there ice creammm...
BAM!!!! THAT'S WHEN IT DOESN'T HAPPEN!!!!!!!
Then we go sit down at the table and start eating ice cream.
(Little boys and girls go get your mommies and daddies because you're about to be scared forever!)
Normal normal normal...
Then BAM!!!!
A bunch of boys moon us!!!!!
Moon means show off parts that should never be shown.
Somebody mooned me and I didn't like it, it was the size of a hairy adult sidekick!!!
And AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! It was huge!!
Only me and my brothers friend saw it.
We both dropped our mouth.
Then we started telling it to our moms.
After that we went outside and talked to someone else who saw it.
She said that his pants were just really low.
Than why was he pulling them down??!!
I didn't believe the lady.
After that we went home talking about it the whole way.
THE END.
P.S. A picture for this post is to disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment