Sunday, June 6

And The Winner Is...


GUESS WHAT!!
Tonight is the night that I announce the winner of our competition!!!!!!
Both ideas got really close together but 1 just got a 1 more than the other one.
So before I announce the winner were going to do just one thing.
I've been wanting to write to posts but I never got the time so...
HERE'S POST NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call it The cooking man...
Just one or two weeks ago something terrible happened to my school.
When every kid got to school all the teachers were crying.
And almost every kid was freaked out.
So every kid had a normal day because the teachers wouldn't tell them what had happened.
Until right when my class was about to start math the principal came in.
Along with the two vice principals.
The principal sat down and said something bad which made almost everybody cry.
She said that our cook Richard (mans best friend) died last night.(I don't mean the night before this one)
Richard.
We loved him, he loved us.
He will always be a mans best friend...
THE END...
Now on with the competition.
And now the winner of the first annual X ZooMz competition is...







































MY SECOND GRADE TEACHER MS. MARCELLA WITH THE IDEA OF INTERVIEWING!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU DESERVE THIS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYBODY GIVE HER AN APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND NOW ANOTHER APPLAUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry Mirna you lose but since your the runner up what I'm going to give you is...
AN APPLAUSE FROM THE AUDIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you people for reading my blog.
Till next time...
READ MY BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hi max your right Ms.Marcella does rock I wish that I could be in her class again for ever well not for ever but....long enough




    from
    hannah

    ReplyDelete