Thursday, November 18

Pins


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
Today when I was somewhere, I made, my very own...
PINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which some are going to be sold at my school for the price that it's worth.
Here are the choices!!!!!!

  1. xzoomz.blogspot.com=$1.00
  2. Reduce, Reuse, My Butt!=$1.00
  3. My Brother Repersents Yo Mama=$1.50
  4. Hello my name is stupid!=$1.00
  5. Sugar?=$2.00
  6. MAMA CHAN!=$2.50
  7. What the faja?=$2.00
My mommy pretty much is going to say "Take that off your blog!It's not appropiate!!!!!"
Well I wish you and me good luck!
PEACE!!

P.S. xzoomz iz not responsibl 4 bad gramer and junk peec yo!!!!!!!

P.S.S. There is only 1 of each.
If you want one and it is already gone.
Then you will get it on a piece of paper with autograph of person who made idea (not all were my ideas) funny picture for half the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment