Monday, November 1

Scary Stories!!!!!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!
Since I didn't celebrate Halloween last week I'm going to celebrate it this week!!!
Every day is going to be a scary story.
Starting now!!!!!

It was a dark and stormy night.
The phone was ringing.
I picked it up.
I am the Viper, I'm in your country!
The person said.
I told nobody.
The next night the phone rang.
I am the Viper I'm in your state!
Said the person on the other line.
This time I told my family.
Then the phone rang again!
I am the Viper I'm in your town!
We all started to pack like crazy men!
Every body was finished but my brother had to find one more thing.
Than the phone rang!
I am the Viper I'm on your block!!
We were about to leave when the door slammed open!!
A scary, badly, cheap man stood there.
I am the Viper!
And I am here to vipe your vindows!!!!!


So there is MONDAY nights scary story.
I hoped that you liked it!



MWU HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment