Tuesday, February 1

Wow What A Movie!!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
Here's a story I got from the old west.

It was a Saturday and Me, My Babysitter, and My Brother went to go see a movie.
When we got there my brother got really scared in the first 15 minutes.
So then the babysitter made us leave.
We had spent 42$ so we tried to get a refund.
The lady down stairs told us to get our tickets back from all the way upstairs.
When we went back to the movie theater we couldn't find the tickets.
So this nice man behind us gave us his.
We went all the way back down stairs and gave the lady the tickets.
Then she said okay let me see your credit card.
My babysitter didn't bring a credit card.
So before the lady could say anything to us we ran off back home leaving her there wondering.
It was a big night for us.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment