Wednesday, January 26

Saxophone Again!!!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
Well I knew that you loved my really old saxophone post!!!!
So I made anew one right know!!!!!!
Well the other saxophone post was about our practice every week.
This post is about our first show...


Well it was a Tuesday or yesterday if you want to call it that.
It was at 6:00 when we had dress rehearsal.
Everybody got out their instruments.
Flutes, percussions, saxophones, trumpets, trombones, and clarinets.
It was a racket!!!!!!!!
When it was time to go up stairs we all got into our seats on the stage.
Then the teachers made a little speech and we were off!!!
Te first songs were warm ups.
Not so good.
The second thing we did was that all of the different instruments did their own song.
Flutes (Rolling Along)
Clarinets (Rolling Along)
Saxophone (Rolling Along)
Trumpets (Jingle Bells)
And the other two I have no idea.
All I know is that the trumpet people had to duck unless they wanted to be hit by a trombone.
In the end we all did a song together!
When that was done we took our seats and watched Chorus and Advance Band do their performance.
When the whole band thing was over we went down stairs to get some snacks.
And that place was more crowded then an elephants belly!!!
Everyone went then.
It was a great night.
Not like how I just explained it.
THE END

1 comment:

  1. I never knew an elephant's belly was crowded, but I like it!

    ReplyDelete