Tuesday, March 8

Morroco Day #3

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!

I’m sorry for not posting in a while…

But I just wasn’t in the groove.

But today that changes!

(Maybe.)

So let’s get the story on!!

One day 3 in Morocco I’m just going to cut to the most awesome part!!!!!

At the end of the day went camel riding.

It was so awesome!!!!!!!!

I bet Justin Bieber has never done that!!!

So when I got there I was so afraid!!!

Especially going up and down on the camel!

And don’t blame for wearing those wacky glasses!

The sand was blowing in my eyes and it was terrible!

When I got up on the camel it wasn’t that bad!

Actually the whole ride wasn’t bad.

And if you seen a movie with a camel smashing a wall or going super fast, it’s fake!

Camels are like the most laziest things I’ve ever ridden!!

They won’t even run!!!

Well that’s my story!!

Peace!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Max!

    I am glad you are back! I hope some day I can ride a camel, it seems like fun and you are very high on top of the camel, nobody can reach you, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Max,
    It's been a while since I've checked your blog out (sorry) but it always makes me smile when I do. Thanks!
    Love you, Marion

    ReplyDelete