Tuesday, March 1

The Soccer Games To End All Soccer Games!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!

Right now I’m writing this in heaven!

But that’s not what I’m writing about!!

I’m talking about the soccer game to end all soccer games!!

Well at least for me!

I was against on e of my best friends!

It would be an epic game!

We were as good as them!

There would be some pain, some tears and some lost MONEY!!!!!!!

Yes we made a bet.

Loser gives winner a DOLLA!!!!

I wanted that DOLLA!

When the game started I was put on defense.

I blocked shots and helped my team.

And the end of the first quarter we were winning 1-0

When I saw my positions for the rest of the game I freaked out!

I was my team’s best striker and I was only up front for one quarter!

So then the second quarter came and I was goalie.

And I’m terrible at goalie under pressure!

In that quarter nothing happened.

No goals no nothing.

Then the next quarter came and whew!

It was so BORING!

I sat out so of course it was boring.

But for the people on the field…

Eh!

Still boring.

Then the last quarter came.

And the first thing that happened was…

They got a goal.

But it didn’t count because the reff hadn’t blown the whistle.

So we started again and guess what!?

We got another goal!!!

So we were winning 2-0 until the bad part comes and the score a goal.

So now the game was intense.

We were still winning 2-1 but those other guys got there game up!

So we were doo daa here and doo daa there.

But nothing happened.

Until…

I scored a goal!!!!!

The end of the game had been called and we won 3-1.

Oh yeah I get the DOLLA!!!

Well turns out my friend felt sad and I didn’t take the DOLLA!!!

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment