Monday, November 5

Movie Review: Wreck-It Ralph

You know you're going to get good ratings when mix 3 of the things kids love.
1. Movies
2. Video Games
3. Candy

Rating: PG
Time: 108 min
Stars: John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer

But seriously every kid in the history of being awesome needs to see this movie.
I mean I found this movie a year ago with no trailer and I was like "that movie has a great comedian John C. Reilly and it's an animation. I can't wait until that comes out!"
Well of course about a couple of months later the first trailer comes out.
The second after that trailer ended my mouth was wide open and I was drooling.
Then the second trailer came out and I wasn't as excited as the first but I was pretty much the same way.
Then the movie came out and well, here I am.
So the plot in this movie is that Ralph is the bad guy in the movie and everyone treats him like he's a poop a dog left right in front of your door.
So the next thing you know he starts jumping to different games to get a Hero medal to prove he's not a bad guy.
If I had to put it into 11 words, he's a bad guy who wants to be a good guy.
So let me start with the good things and wow there was a whole lot.
When you see the trailer for this movie you think that Ralph is going to be traveling to a whole bunch of different games.
In reality he only travels to two.
Now you think that would be worse but to me it was actually better.
Because if it was a whole bunch of different games then the movie would be all mumbled and jumbled and you wouldn't be able to experience all of the story.
But since it's only two you get to be much more interested in the characters and the plot is much better then it would've been.
Also what I really liked was that in this movie there was a lot of game references.
And if you know those games then this movie is so much more fun!
What I also liked in this movie was that the movie goes in a lot of directions that's really unexpected.
So when you're in the theater you're like "Oh well that's unexpected, will that work?"
And guess what, IT REALLY DOES!!
So be prepared to be shocked and surprised!
And the color in this movie is really bright and always matches the mood that the character is in.
And that also that reminds me, the characters in this movie are amazing.
They're personalities were amazing and you can see how their all unique by the way that they all react to each other.
And a character who surprised me was Jane Lynch.
Her character I thought was only going to be in the movie for very little.
Instead she was in the movie for practically the whole thing and I loved her.
Now the bad stuff.
I think that some of the bad guys in this movie were a little bit over rated.
I mean they seemed like just destruction and for no reason.
I think that Disney should've spent a little more time on the villain.
Instead they used all their time on everyone else.
Anyways in overall this movie was amazing and any kid who's awesome should see it.
And if you don't see it, then no wonder you're not awesome!
Score=9.5   

No comments:

Post a Comment