Sunday, May 23

The Final Three!!!!!



It's here...
The post blog results are counted...
And now...
THE FINAL THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the final three is...
Mirna my Godmother!!!!!!!
She sent in a idea about the soccer world cup!!!!!!
I do love soccer.
The second person is...
My 2nd grade teacher !!!!!
She sent in something about interviewing somebody and putting the results on this blog.
I do love many people!
And last is...

















MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She sent in something that said
Hello?Hello?Hellloooooooo?Can you see me?
She was trying to fix the computer.
But I couldn't decide out of these three so...
I'm letting you!!!
Go vote up in the voting booth and vote for the final two.
The final two results will come up next week some time.
Well till next time...
This is a XZOOMZ COMPETITION!!!!
P.S. You can still comment your ideas on to the blog, it's just you won't get a prize, you'll just get your idea as a post.
And to the final three the winners idea will also be published.
And good luck!!!
P.S.S. ONce you have voted please don't look at the voting booth until different voting question comes up.

No comments:

Post a Comment