Monday, May 24

Just a little break from the competition


Don't worry!!!!!
This is not the the post for the final two post just incase if you don't read the names of post titles!
This is just a little break from the competition thats called...
RAZOR DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today exactly at 6:00 when my school ends before my dad picked me up (he was 2 minutes late but he wasn't the latest parent.)I knew it was RAZOR DOOM!!!!!!!!!!
A kid walked in my school with his babysitter and asked if they could use the bathroom.
My school said "yes."
And after that the kid and his babysitter walked into the bathroom, shut the door, and locked the door.
This kid had a bloody face and a bloody knee.
Then somebody told one of my schools teachers that this kid was riding his scooter and tripped.(Sorry that I listened to your talk just incase if it was secret.)
I wondered how could a kid get so bloody for falling off a scooter?
I've fell off a scooter plenty of times and never gotten a centimeter bloody.
Then one of my other teachers who was outside told someone else the true story.
This kid had fallen off a scooter and landed right on top of glass. (Sorry for this listening too.)
Then I noticed that this kid was screaming the whole time he was in the bathroom.
After that the kid left, I saw that he had a razor scooter right at the second my dad came in.
This story is a true story...
THE END

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. That does NOT sound pretty at all....poor kid. I hope he was able to get all of the glass out of his knee and his face. Scooters can be dangerous ya know!!! Lesson to all Razor scooter riders (or any other wheeled vehicle for that matter!) BE CAREFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete