Sunday, May 2

What happens if you don't go to college


What happens if you don't go to college?
Well you end up getting a really boring bad job.
Like toll booth guy.
You only get payed enough to get some food for yourself.
You don't get a break time for like three hours!!!
And there is NO bathroom!!!!!
And what if some one has an EZ-Pass than you get no money at all!
Many bad things can happen if you don't go to college.
Like if you want to be a journalist, if you don't go to college you can't be one!
Some people think college is a waist of time.
They think college isn't going to change anything.
Well they think wrong!
GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!
GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!
GO TO COLLEGE!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! I wouldn't want to be a toll booth attendant. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against toll booth attendants. I'm sure they're nice people, but I'm glad I don't have to sit in a tollbooth 8 hours a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know someone who went to college and still ended up in a toll booth. But he was a compulsive screw-up.

    Nice blog. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete