Thursday, October 28

Stuff


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
Today I'm going to write about stuff.
I call it stuff because everything I'm about to tell you right now has nothing to with the next or the last.
So lets do it in order...

Story Number 1
It was a Wednesday.
And yes of course this has to do with ballroom dancing.
We were learning a new dance.
And in that dance the girl and the boy have their hands in front of them.
Then we go into the circle (everyone,) and out of the circle (everyone,) 2 times.
The first one in... GOOD!!
The first one out...GOOD!!
The second one in...
I punch another kid in the face!!
Good thing nobody noticed but me and him!!

Story Number 2
Well it was recess time.
Today we had the auditorium.
But since there was a singing group there we couldn't watch a movie and had to do our homework.
This week was Harvest Week.
That means everyday we do something special.
Today with a three emmy award winner Tom Chaplin!!!! (Maybe it wasn't a emmy but it was worth a lot of $)
When we were having recess he came up to the singing group and said hi.
Then he walked down the isle.
I put out my hand and said YO.
He then slapped my hand!!!!
You are reading writing from a guy who slapped Tom Chaplin's hand!!
I'm never washing this hand again!!!!!!

Story Number 3
When we left recess somebody poked me to look at a box.
It said "Class that reads succeeds"
But since there was a sticker that covered up the c and the l it said
"Ass that reads succeeds."
I can't believe Justin Bieber got his name on a box!!!

Story Number 4
When it was time for the concert with Tom Chaplin
I got in my seat.
But then right there in front of my face some one had vandalized...
Bob Was Here.
Who the heck is Bob!!??
And Bob wrote it like this...
s
bob wa^here.
Bob writes like Justin Bieber.

So those were my stories!
Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment