Wednesday, May 18

Bieber Stories


Hello all fans and non-fans of this blog!!!
Well this is my first Bieber Story in a very long time so lets get going!
(P.S. I haven't wrote this down or anything so I'm just making it up as I go!)


THE JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT EVEN THOUGH I'LL NEVER GO TO ONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE UNLESS I HAVE A DAUGHTER WHEN I GROW UP AND SHE'LL FORCE ME TO GO BUT I'LL THINK JUSTIN BIEBER WILL BE TO OLD TO SING THEN SO I DON'T THINK I'LL EVER GO TO ONE OR MAYBE I'LL GET PUNISHED OR GROUNDED OR MY MOM WILL FORCE ME TO GO TO ONE ANYWAY LETS START THE STORY BECAUSE I BET YOU AND I ARE BOTH GETTING BORED.

Once upon a time a handsome young boy named People went to this Justin Bieber concert for no reason.
Anyhow here's how it went!
First out came Justin Bieber!!!!
Who first sang "I Fart, You Die"
Then he introduced a guest who's name was Will-i-die?
Of course the answer was "Yes"
So instead ADELE came out.
But next Cee-lo (The Lady Killer) came out and sadly yes sadly another star died.
R.I.P. ADELE!
Security came out and then bye bye Cee-lo!!
And yet only Justin Bieber stood alive on stage.
NA!
Not true!
Justin Bieber died 3 months ago.
THE END!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I see you still love Justin Bieber as much as always!!! Besos from your aunt

    ReplyDelete