Wednesday, May 25

Squirrels+Window+School=Bad!!


Hello all fans and non-fans of this blog!!!!!
Before I start off this post I'm going to give a shout out to my aunt!!
"I DO NOT LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! YOU'RE GOING TO GET IT DURING SUMMER!!!"
Sorry if you don't know what I mean, it's pretty personal!
Anyway let's start our story!!

On Monday it was recess time.
And since it was raining we had to watch a movie inside.
My school leaves the auditorium windows open for I don't know what reason!!!
So right when we were sitting down a SQUIRREL jumped in the window!!!
My friend said that its tail brushed against his leg!!!
Everybody was screaming and lifting their legs.
The teachers weren't sure if it had rabies or not so they had to move us outside.
Let me remind you, WE WERE IN THE RAIN!!!!!!
Everybody was soaking wet!
But it was so worth it if it was getting rabies instead.
Anyway some people say he was caught some people say he's still roaming in the school.
You never know!!
Anyway this is the end so...

PEOPLE OUT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nephew,
    Do you know what the word "sarcasm" means? If not, look it up in the dictionary and you'll understand my previous comment much better. Anyway, where's your story/article about the Spain vs. USA soccer game? I was expecting to read about the "best day" in your life!!!
    Let's see who pushes who into the pool first this summer?!?! Lol!!!! Love you....

    ReplyDelete