Monday, May 16

ELA


Hello all fans of this blog and non-fans!!!!
Before I start off this post about ELA'S, I want to talk about The Amazing World of Gumball!!!
I am not here to give more information, (that will be another day!!) but I am here talk about why only that post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know I have plenty of more posts that are equally interesting!!!
Anyhow, lets talk about ELA'S...
I have been getting all of them tests this month and it's so annoying!!!
I've already finished the ELA and the Math tests, but, you know they were super annoying and I still have the Science Test!!!
Tests are so annoying!!!
(Although I'm one of the smartest kids in my class!)
Don't call me a nerd or I will whip you!
Anyhow I think I got a decent score, I guess...
Well it's time to eat dinner!

PEOPLE OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment