Thursday, March 22

Movie Review: The Artist


The Artist was a silent film.
So you prayed you didn't sit next to some one who's loud.
I did.
I'm unlucky.

Rating: PG-13
Time: 100 min

The Artist was a TREMENDOUS movie that was spectacular in all ways.
It is a black and white film which makes it even better!
The story was amazing with all these twists and turns.
The actors were amazing!
My personal favorite was Uggie (The dog.)
That dog was so good in the movie with all his tricks.
It was funny and silent at the same time!
Tremendous movie you should go see it!
Not a waste of money or time!
All would love this except if you're sitting next to a loud person.
So my score would be,


9.0


Anyways the next movie got terrible ratings and I feel like I'm the only one who liked it.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment