Thursday, March 29

Movie Review: Friends With Benefits


Mila Kunis, best actress in the WORLD!!
Especially in this movie!

Rating: R
Time: 109 min

This movie was great!
In some ways...
The action was intense and graet but the story in general was terrible.
Mila Kunis is hot but she acts like a New Yorker when really she is such a Calafornia gal!
So the acting and story wasn't great and I have to say it wasn't well written.
It was an okay movie not the best but you know is was a little entertaining.
The plot stinks and Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are not buisness people either so that was hard to believe.
so my rating for this movie is...


5.0


Anyways the next movie is a drama and everyone LOVES it.

1 comment:

  1. i can't figure out the next movie.......it's driving me a bit crazy! Hmmmmmmmmm??? I like Mila Kunis. I think Justin Timberlake is not a bad actor considering he didn't get famous for his acting but for his music. I think he did a pretty decent job,

    ReplyDelete