Monday, March 26

Movie Review: A Thousand Words


There, now I just have 990 words until I die.

Rating: PG-13
Time: 91 min

A thousand words got terrible ratings!
Ratings so bad it went through the roof!
Critics didn't like it, people didn't like it.
I feel like I'm the only one who liked it.
The movie is dumb.
It's an Eddie Murphy movie definetly!
It kind of is the same thing as every other Eddie Murphy movies
And in those movies he screams constantly.
So I don't know how they made him be quiet in this movie.
Probably a stunt double?
Anyways the reason I liked this movie was because the jokes and the whole story is unique.
His assistant who pretends he's from the guetto all the time is funny but annoying.
But I do have to admit the writing was terrible and the ending was probably one of the worst endings ever!!
But e acting was good and it was funny so props to you on that!
And so my rating is...


6.0


Anyways the next movie is a movie based on a trilogy that I just didn't like!
I read the book and I saw the movie, both terrible!
But I did like the movie more because the ending wasn't as bad as the book where it was just TERRIBLE!!
So good bye and may the odds be in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment