Tuesday, May 1

Movie Review: The Pirates Band Of Misfits


I just can't help it.
But when there's claymation I get sucked in faster then the speed of light.

Rating: PG
Time: 88 min

When I saw Chicken Run immediately fell in LOVE with it.
So when I heard about this new movie I knew I HAD to see it!
When I went into this movie I was like "this movie's going to be amazing and I'm going to love it!)
And when I came out I was satisfied with 99% of what I wanted!
This movie was like Chicken Run so much that I already knew what was going to happen.
The bad guy always lies and then you figure out that the bad guy is doing something much worse.
So if you've seen Chicken Run a million times like I have then this movie will predictable.
But that isn't all bad, it just means that this movie you're not really going to get a BANG!
But this movie was great!
The humor was great and the characters were great!
Charles Darwin is in this movie and he is amazing!
There's a monkey in this movie that is hilarious!
The whole plot in general is fantastic.
This movie is a great movie for kids and also for parents!
This movie in general is exactly what you want it to be!
So my rating is...


9.0


Anyways tomorrows movie is a old show of three DUMBO'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment