Tuesday, May 8

Movie Review: The Avengers


Two words AWE-SOME!

Rating: PG-13
Time: 142 min

When I went into the theater I was hoping that this movie was going to be amazing.
When I came out I was scarred of awesomeness!
The movie is never boring and is exactly what I wanted.
In the beginning of the movie all of the Avengers aren’t getting along and that’s exactly how it would happen in real life.
But them not getting along causes them to fight each other when in the end they have to fight with each other.
This movie broke the record of most money on opening weekend. That was more then 200,000,000$ that is #1 movie in history.
The fights are epic and even though it’s really long you want it to be longer!
And what I have been saying to all my friends is that it was the perfect combination of suspense, action and comedy.
Iron Man makes a couple of jokes but the Hulk made these two jokes that made the audience clap.
I couldn’t of asked for anymore!
I would recommend this movie to anybody who knows a good time.
Rate=9.0

1 comment:

  1. Max it's me Patrick and you should the give the movie 10 out of 10. awesome is one word by the way.

    ReplyDelete