Tuesday, October 2

My 200th Post

Hello ladies and gentleman.
This post tonight is a serious one no joke.
You want to know why?
Because it is my 200th post.
And I love to look back on what I've done over the years.
I remember my first post...

Welcome to X ZooMz!!!!!
This blog will have many videos on it!
Maybe.
So I hope you will like my posts!

For the next month after that all I did was post videos.
And then I stopped because I realized people actually read my blog!
So then I started doing normal blog posts about my days in my school (which I have now left.)

THE WAR MUST GO ON!!!

There were sometimes in between where the rough patches started.
Like when I didn't write a blog post for like a year!
And when I just got mad a removed my blog for 1 hour.
But none of you experienced that.

And then I started off all of my headings with
Hello all fans of this blog!

And then there was this month where I had only written one post,
The Amazing World of Gumball!
Now that post had gotten me my highest page-viewers in a month.
And that's when all these strangers started looking at my blog.
And that's when I knew I'M AWESOME!

But after that post some of the viewers weren't viewing that much even though I kept on writing.
But I didn't stop.
Then I started writing about movies and I kind of became obsessed sort of.
Then I reached my 200th post.
And here I am.
I've reached my 200th post and I'm hoping to reach my 300th.
So I promise I will try my best to reach that goal.
So for the people who have been following me fro this whole time thank you.
And the other people I don't really care about.
But anyways,

Welcome to X ZooMz... 

No comments:

Post a Comment