Monday, March 4

Movie Review: Jack the Giant Slayer

So it's sort of like Hansel and Gretel Witch  Hunters just PG-13.
Also the giants in this one aren't as scary as the witches!
But does all of this make the movie better or worse!
Find out right now on X-ZOOOOOOOOOMMMMMZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!

Rating: PG-13
Time: 114 min
Stars: Nicholas Hoult, Stanley Tucci

Answer: I never saw Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters.
But seriously this movie is kind of hard to grade for me.
I mean to make it simple there isn't much I can say that was good about it, and there isn't much I can say that was bad about it.
What I mean is that I can't really say that it was enjoyable to me, but I can't also say that it wasn't enjoyable to me.
But anyways I guess I'll get into that later.
So the plot in the movie was that there's Jack.
There's the Beanstalk.
And then there's the Giant or in this case the Giant's.
But anyways they try to kill people and there you got the movie.
So what was good about the movie?
In the beginning first half when they're actually in Giant territory, it's entertaining.
I mean seeing all these giants biting the heads off of people and all of the carvings in the stone.
It's entertaining.
Now what was bad about the movie?
The design of the costumes were terrible.
The king looked absolutely ridiculous!
And many of the characters and giants were plenty annoying!
And the action in this movie I thought was weak.
The film also got pretty boring in moments like the end where there's the final fight.
It's not good when the biggest action scene which is also the end is boring.
And some times in the movie it makes me frustrated.
And also what I didn't like was that there were like 3 main bad guys because things kept on happening to the ones before them.
And the end was also pretty awful.
So in all now that I look back on it this movie was pretty bad.
But I can't say that because I had a pretty fun time with it.
Here's what I'll say, only see this movie if you're tired of boring movies.
Don't see it if your looking for something good or interesting.
I'm sorry that this in particular post isn't as long as others.
It's just the truth that I don't have much to say about it!
Score=5.0 (RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment