Tuesday, December 6

I"M BACK BABY!!!!!!

I'M BAAAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to the new and improved X ZooMz!!!!
And everyday Monday-Thursday I'm going to write a post about something weird and unusual that happened or happens in my day!!!
There will be new things on X ZooMz (But not very new!) Like I will be writing a Bieber Story about once a week!
And all this month I'm going to be recommending songs or movies or episodes of a show that relate to CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
To tell you the truth Christmas is my favorite holiday of all time!!
I love when people get in the mood of holiday spirit!!!
Anyways the song for today is "Jingle Bell Rock."
The movie is "Prep and Landing: Naughty vs Nice."
And episode special is "Merry Christmas Charlie Brown."
And now to the story!!!!!!


You know how last year we had ballroom dancing?
Well now we have "Thoughts Of Suicide The Sequel!"
It's this dancing acting thing called BAX!
I mean the principal is a women so she makes do all these things that don't really apply to boys that much, I mean what if they wanted everyone to do football practice once a week for 28 weeks?
Girls would be in pain!!!!!!
But of course, who could be mean to a girl?
They're like a puppy and according to what I've heard we're just Broccoli!!
Everyone hates Broccoli!!!
Anyways it's really crazy how much I hate this thing!
My teacher made a Choice time trophy (You complete a task like being silent in the hallways and we get minutes for fun activities at the end of the week.) Anyways you have to name your trophy and he named this one (I HATE BAX!!!!!!) "Max Loves BAX!"
And by the way my name is not Max!
I told him to get rid of it, but he says he only did it because it rhymed!
What a bunch of lies!!!!!
Anyways there is nothing I can do about it so I guess it's just "Thoughts of Suicide the Sequel!"
And you should've seen the look on my face when I figured out that we were doing a play at the end of the year!!!!
Well let me just say it looked like a rainbow!!!!
Anyways I'm done with this post soooo...
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment