Wednesday, December 7

Bieber Story

Before we start our very special Christmas Bieber Story spectacular, our three Christmas specials.
The song of the day is... "Rockin around the Christmas Tree"
The movie of the day is... "A Christmas Carol"
The episode special of the day is "Malcom In The Middle: Christmas Trees"
Now the story!!!!!

I was hired by the New York Government to put up all the Christmas lights on the street.
They said I had to do it in the middle of the night so when people wake up the people are like "Whaat???!!!!"
I said that doing it in the middle of the night was very dangerous, but they just replied with a "Don't be SPOILED!!!!"
Yeah, I think they're idiots too.
Anyways now it's 4 in the morning and I'm crazy tired!
I had 10 poles to do but now it was as dark as black!
I was tying one end of the lights to a pole on the right of the road.
I was struggling with this one because it was dark and I was tired.
Then I smacked myself in the face and remembered that I had a flashlight in my pocket.
I took it out but at the same time kicking the ladder so it smashed to the floor.
"They have all the money in America and you'd expect them to get a better ladder. What idiots!"
I mumbled to myself.
I knew what I had to do but my hands were getting sweaty.
I had to get to one of the poles and untie one of the ropes.
And I thought I was doing good when I finally tied that end of the lights.
But getting to one side was easy because I was already at one side.
I started to untie but the actual lights were cutting my hands at the same time.
When I finally untied it the lights flew down.
Now you think I would smack my head on the pole on the other side of the street.
But right before I was about to hit it I jumped off and landed safely on the ground.
My face during the whole time didn't have a pinch of scare or excitement.
It rather had a face of "My life sucks" sort of thing.
Anyway in my head I thought
"6 times in 2 hours, new record!"
And I walked off into the dark.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment