Monday, December 19

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!
Well you know what time it is!
The Week Of Christmas!!!
But first our specials!!!
Song: "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
Movie: "Elf"
Show: "Spongebob"
So, Where's your spirit!!!??!?!?!?!?!
I know that only 1 or 2 people are looking at this blog now but my present to you is that I will post like I'm posting to the whole world!!!
Like I'm Steve Jobs just more handsome!!
Man I love Christmas!
Waking up in the morning having that special Christmas Gringerbread Man!!
Then jumping on your parents like wild bears and screaming " It's Christmas! It's Christmas!"
Then you go back to the living room and open your presents!
Then you go to your aunt's house and do secret santas!
But probally my favorite part about Christmas is the music!!!!!!!!
But also the worst part is in the beginning where you're wondering what you're going to get!
It stinks the anticipation!!!!
But it's all worth it when you see what you got!
Ohh!
I have that Xbox in my grasp!!!
Yeah that's right!
I want an Xbox for Christmas!
Deal with it!
Anyways, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment