Monday, December 12

Why?

"Hey people!"
"Hi me!!!"
"Not me people!"
"You people!"
"Ohhhhhh!!! Duh!"
Anyways many people have been wondering, Why?
Why did I come back?
Why did you miss Thursday's post?
Why are you so handsome?
Today I'm going to be answering those three questions!!
But first...

CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!!!!!
The song is "Feliz Navidad!"
The movie is "Gotta Catch That Santa Claus!"
And the special show is " The Office"
Now with the post!

WHY DID YOU MISS THURSDAYS POST?
Well, I wasn't going to but then I realized that today was the last day that the new twilight movie was showing in my theatre, and I was like OMJ!!!!!
So we went to see the movie and didn't come back until really late.

WHY DID YOU COME BACK TO XZOOMZ?
The real question is why didn't I come back to Xzoomz!
I love Xzoomz!!!
It's not like I'm being paid or anything!!!

WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME?
Can't-answer-question!
To-Handsome!

No comments:

Post a Comment