Thursday, September 6

Movie Review: Premium Rush


Thanks to this movie I love bikes now.
Thank you JGL.

Rating: PG-13
Time: 91 min
Stars: Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Michael Shannon

So I started school today so let me get started right away.
The plot in this movie is that JGL is a biker for a delivery service, so he's on one of his missions and Michael Shannon appears and he starts to get in all kinds of trouble.
So what did I like about the movie.
They do something in the movie where they show the different scenarios and that's really cool.
I also liked Michael Shannon in the beginning in the movie, where the first scene he sounds he's menacing but then the rest of the movie he turns to be this guy who you really get annoyed by and even in some scenes you can realize that his voice gets from normal to really squeaky.
the stunts and the biking are really awesome in this movie.
I really enjoyed them and they were cool.
Now let me get to the bad things in the movie.
There were some things in this movie that without would have made no difference to the film whatsoever.
And if you have read any other review about this film in the whole entire universe you should know about Jamie Chung's fake Asian accent.
It's so bad I want to barf.
Another thing I didn't like is how the movie went to the past and then to the present again and again and again.
The acting in this movie- EH.
I also didn't like that this ____ worked ___ and did this kind of ___ and wasn't ______.
And i wasn't a big fan of the ending, I thought was cheesy and just plain old movie.
If you're trying to make a real movie don't to type of thing in the end.
Anyways If you like bikes come see this film, if you don't then buy a bike and practice.
Score=5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment