Tuesday, September 4

Movie Review: The Campaign


Will Ferrel vs Zach Galifianakis, no way anyone can mess this up!
Or can they?

Rating: R
Time: 85 min
Stars: Will Ferrel, Zach Galifianakis

It's always funny when you make something so dull into a funny movie with Will Ferrel.
AWESOME!
The plot is that Will Ferrel has won and been congressman without competition for a long time.
Until 2 people hire Zach Galifianakis to run up against him.
And now we have a Campaign.
May the best loser win!
So lets get started on what I liked about in this movie.
The humor in this movie was good.
It was a funny movie and it belongs in the section of the funniest movies of the year.
You know the one where 21 Jump Street and The Dictator are in.
Another thing I liked where the characters personalities, they're both horrible dumb people but you seem to like them both.
You have to think about the facts to decide who you want to win.
And another thing I like is that before the movie you really don't know who's going to win.
So your anticipating the ending to see who's going to win.
There were 2 people in this movie that really shined to me.
And those people were Karen Maruyama and Jason Sudekis.
Maruyama was so funny in this movie she was probably the person I liked most.
And Jason Sudekis was probably the only normal person in this movie.
And that's why he shined for me.
So now lets get on to the bad stuff.
This movie was very stupid.
And even though I said I liked the the characters they were very dumb characters.
The whole way through the movie I wasn't routing for Will Ferrel or Zach Galifianakis.
They were both idiots.
And sometimes in the movie parts got to boring.
But other then those things the only thing that I didn't like was that it got a little to choppy for me at some moments.
People who think that movies have no meaning and only care about news, come to this movie and celebrate the first time you'll actually enjoy something!
I recommend this movie to anyone who knows how to laugh and have a good time.
Score=7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment