Thursday, January 3

Movie Review: This is 40

Happy 2013!!!
I actually saw this movie 2012, so this isn't my first movie of 2013, but it's my first review.
Anyways at the end of all my posts until I run out, I will write the next 2 movies on my 2012 best list.
Today starting with 10 and 9.
Anyways let's get to the review!

Rating: R
Time: 134 min
Stars: Paul Rudd, Leslie Mann

In this movie they make 40 seem like total wasteland!
I wonder if for people who are in their 40's thought that was a documentary.
I actually heard some people in the audience saying, "I do not approve, the government can't put security camera's in our house!!"
And also by the way, if you're 39 and you're birthday's tomorrow, don't see this movie!
But seriously, Judd Apatow must not be taking his 40's very well!
You know, because of the 40 Year Old Virgin and now This is 40.
But let's get on with the review.
The plot in this movie is that Paul Rudd and Leslie Mann are turning 40, and basically they're turning 40.
And that's it.
Really, I never thought it was this bad!
Anyways let's talk about the good stuff.
This movie is super realistic!!
I mean I can prove it.
It related to me a lot and when a movie relates to you, you can connect with it more and even pay more attention.
And also the jokes in this movie are funny when they're jokes.
I was laughing sometimes hard when I heard a good solid joke.
And even though that's not much good stuff about it, that's the only stuff I could think of.
Now let's talk about the bad stuff.
This movie is super realistic!!
I mean I can prove it!
It related to me a lot and when a movie relates to you, you can connect with it more and even pay more attention.
And that's what's bad.
This movie was full of people screaming at each other and yelling at each other and it's just some times annoying or hard to sit through.
And annoying brings me to another point.
All the characters in this movie are really annoying!!
And I thought they were kind of boring too.
They were just normal people that to me I just didn't care about.
And they're friends were annoying, and they're family was annoying.
This movie was so ANNOYING!
And it was long at the same time!
Anyways I would recommend this movie to anyone far older then 40, or far younger then 40.
Score= 6.5

Now the moment you've all been waiting for...
People's Top 10th and 9th Movie of 2012
Starting with #10...
PARANORMAN
This movie was super fun and super awesome!
It was funny and the special effects were awesome!
But it wasn't the best Animation of the year unfortunately.
But that's much, much later!

#9
THE AVENGERS
Some people might complain to me why this movie wasn't farther up my list.
The truth is that there were other movies besides this one that I just enjoyed more.
But this movie had an awesome cast of characters, an awesome setting, an amazing plot.
The villain, Loki was just completely evil, and it was just so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment