Monday, December 13

Ballroom Dancing Part Show


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
As I promised you today is...

BALLROOM DANCING
Part Show
Well on the weekend me, my brother, my mom, and my dad talked to me about what what I should do.
First my brother gave me a speech that I didn't catch a word about.
I think he was making it up from the start.
Then my mom gave me this lazy speech- well lets say she didn't do nothing.
Then my dad gave me this speech that was so inspiring to me.
It was so beautiful.
I can't tell you what he said because I don't remember it.
Then the day before my show my mom told me that she was going on a work trip.
I knew I was going to quit because my mom helped me with this and now she wasn't going to see it.
The next morning I changed my mind and said that I would do it.
Well I was bummed I said that because I had just figured out that I was going to dance first in the whole school.
What a drag!!!
Then we had to go down to the show.
The principal and other people did some talking then it was time for the show.
Well I thought the show was terrific!!!!!
(Until I saw the videos of me.)
I am pretty happy right now!!!
I never have to dance ballroom dancing until next year!!!!!
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed it but I did see the video within hours of the actual event and it made me cry with pride!!!! You were terrific.

    ReplyDelete