Tuesday, December 7

Ballrooom Dancing Part Sad!

Hello all fans of this blog!!!!!
Today I got another ballroom dancing treat for you.

BALLROOM DANCING
Part Sad...


It was a Thursday afternoon.
My teacher had announced that for ballroom dancing there would be something special.
4 kids would go to competition outside of school.
There would be 4 kids that would dance the dance before everyone else.
And 2 kids that would read their essay on the dance.
Well everyone wanted to get the competition part.
Everyone danced as hard as they could.
So when the time came for the winners to be announced everyone was crossing their fingers.
Well first my teacher called the readers.
"Sabrina, and Arden."
Second she called the people who danced first.
"Max, and Savvanah .W, and Simon and Sophie."
Then she called the competition winners.
"Christan, Luca, Michel .A and Nubia."
Well I didn't get the competition but I did get something else.
Your right I'm Sophie!
Well after that there was tears all around!!!!
I slipped on one!!!
Then Simon came over to me and pulled out his fist and said " YO!! People who dance first eh?"
Then I answered back " Naw man! I quit!"
Well than we all slipped on the floor laughing.
When I got home I had a talk with my mom about which I should do it or not.
I first said I quit, than I said I wanted to do it, then I decided I would choose on Monday.
I talked to my mom again that night.
I said to her that both choices didn't seem right.
On Monday I chose I would do it.
I still feel like should change my find.
I kind of feel like Justin Bieber and how much he gets laughed at.
Well there's a show this Monday and I have got to get ready!
So I guess this is good bye...
BYE!!!!


Catch the next post this Monday to see what will happen in...


BALLROOM DANCING
Part Show

P.S. This post is to sad to have a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment