Thursday, December 16

What Does Bebe Stand For?


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
In school this kid calls me a bebe.
What does that even mean!!!???
I think they made that word like I made faja.
But all I know is that the kid calls me one and he doesn't like me so it must mean something horrible.
He also tells his friends to come and beat me up.
Me and my friend Myles can run faster than them so they never catch us.
Soon the teachers tell them to sit back down.
Then this one day he makes dirty faces at me.
I'm am going to cry pretty soon but don't worry I could hold it in.
Then today I showed another one of my friends him.
He secretly called him a bebe but then when my mom came he acted like an angel.
He said no I didn't to everyone of her questions.
And my mom actually believed it!!!!!!
(Until his friend stuck his tongue out and spit all over her.)
Well then we just walked away.
Like nothing happened.
This is a fact I learned from this story.
Never pick on Kindergarten kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment