Wednesday, December 8

Christmas!!!!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!
Isn't Christmas the most wonderful time of the year!?
Of course it is!!!
Not because of the presents, not because of the sweets, not because of your family-
Well who am I kidding?
That too, but my favorite part of Christmas is all of the holiday specials!!!
Another reason is all that snow!!!
Building snowman, snow angles, sledding, and having snowball fights.
Snow gives your mama a reason to give you hot chocolate.
Another way Christmas is awesome is that you have Christmas spirit.
(Except the people who don't celebrate it.)
I would give you an example but I ran out of time.
Well I hope this post gave you a lesson.
CHRISTMAS RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. OK, so I agree with you that x-mas isn't all about presents but I would really appreciate it if you could send me your wish list so that I might get you something that will add to your Christmas spirit!
    Muchos Besos.....

    ReplyDelete