Monday, December 6

I'm Shocked Too!


Hello all fans of this blog!!!!
And if you're not get the heck out of here!!!!
I can't believe I'm saying this but...
I ACTUALLY WORKED SOME WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm shocked too!
But it was eatpieandshop social at my school.
And my favorite dessert place was there holding there own little cart.
The worker there was our very good friend.
We were serving people while watching the competition of the best pies.
Our friend wasn't going to pay us money so he payed us with FREE eggcreams.
It was me, my brother, and the owners granddaughter working.
The granddaughter squirted the milk, my brother put in the seltzer and the flavor, and I stirred it all together.
Together you come out with a delicious eggcream straight from the heart of Farmacy.
Farmacy was the diners name.
There is only one in the world and I'm happy it's in my town.
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment