Saturday, August 25

Movie Review: Total Recall


3 BOOBS!
COUNT THEM, 1, 2, 3!
AWESOME!

Rating: PG-13
Time: 118 min
Stars: Colin Farrel, Bokeem Woodbine

If you're a boy, stop reading this and go see this movie before it's too late!
You won't regret!
Now for the girls, here's my review!
The plot in this movie is that there's this guy who goes to a place where they mess up your brain but there some things go wrong.
So know Colin Farrel is running from the government.
Like the Bourne movies this movie starts you off knowing nothing.
The only difference is that this movie isn't trying to do that.
So today let me switch it up and start with the bad stuff first.
The story isn't that strong it makes me want to get up and walk out of the theater.
It made me think "this movie sucks." and I didn't even know why.
There were some parts that I just hated.
The wife in this movie sucks, I hate her.
But I guess I'm supposed to feel that so props to her for making me hate her so much!
But anyways the twists in this movie are terrible, the movie's predictable and that just stinks!
I wanted more from this movie.
I mean like there are some parts and characters in this movie that were so useless that if you had taken them out of the movie there would be no difference in the film at all.
Now the good things.
The action scenes in this movie are insanely awesome.
When Colin Farrel is fighting it gets me so pumped and it's great.
The scenery is great.
It's futuristic and just awesome to look at.
I would have loved this movie if it were a tour through the city.
The special effects in this movie are great.
They're cool, big and kept me locked in for the whole movie.
This movie is not boring.
You will not get bored, you will always want more.
Men, 3 BOOBS!
Like you're going to ever see 3 boobs ever again!
Score=6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment