Sunday, August 26

Movie Review: ParaNorman


They really did it this time.
I'm really not sure if that's good or bad.

Rating: PG
Time: 93 min
Stars: Anna Kendrick, Casey Affleck

This movie wasn't that good of a movie.
It was GREAT!
This movie was the closest PG movie to PG-13 I have ever seen.
If there were a rating between PG and PG-13 it would be that rating.
It is not a kid movie, it is mostly a movie for teenagers to me.
but that's why I liked it so much.
So let's get started on the things I liked about the movie.
The characters in this movie are awesome!
They each have there own unique personality that's so fun to watch.
The Sister "I don't care about anyone but I'm going to do the thing that's right."
The Jock "I'm so dumb that I don't even know if I'm good looking or not?"
The Bully "I act like I'm better then everyone but really I'm a wimp."
The Fat Kid "Everything is so awesome! Hey look a Zombie's trying to eat me- AWESOME!"
And Norman "What's up President Washington?"
But seriously they're awesome.
The movie is entertaining.
I'm always connected to the movie, it just makes me into it.
There are some jokes in this movie and wow are they funny.
Probably the funniest most adultish PG movie I've seen.
Don't go to the bathroom at the end, TRUST ME!
And there are some twists in this movie that are surprising.
The effects in this movie are good and a lot of stuff in this movie are good!
Probably one of my favorite claymation films.
Now the bad stuff.
There are some things that are pretty annoying in this movie.
I can't tell you what because then it will ruin the movie for you, but there are.
This movie can get slow.
The pacing I mean.
And other then that the only thing that I didn't like was the dad and how he was always putting down Norman and telling him that he is a weirdo.
But then again I guess you're not supposed to like him so props to them on that!
Adults if you have a kid bring him to Ice Age or Wimpy Kid or Odd Life of Timothy Green!
And teenagers, go see this movie!
And kids, say you're going to Ice Age and instead go to this one!
It's much better!
Score=8.0

No comments:

Post a Comment