Friday, August 10

Movie Review: Ice Age 4


For a better movie scroll down one post.
For a bad movie start reading.

Rating: PG
Time: 88 min
Stars: Ray Romano, Denis Leary

Personally I hated Dawn of The Dinosaurs so when I walked into this movie I wasn't that excited.
So then I learned that Nicki Manaj and Drake were in the movie.
I hadn't even seen the movie by that time and it had already gone from bad to worse!
So the plot in this movie is that that little annoying squirrel had done something dumb to get his acorn and created the world to break into little pieces or as we call them, continents.
Right away in the movie the mammoth and everybody else finally has their family together.
Until about fifteen minutes into the movie they all get separated.
The mammoth, the sloth and the tiger thing are off drifting into the sea.
And there is a giant mountain getting closer to where everybody else is.
So the mammoths family and everybody else need to get to a new island where they will be protected.
So now let me start talking about the bad things in this movie.
Throughout this whole movie the mammoths daughter is having a teen midlife crisis.
She wants to be apart of the popular mammoths and you know, isn't.
This part of the movie got me so annoyed because I'm not sure if she realizes this but her dad's missing and she's probably going to die.
So there's that useless part in the movie that everyone hated and didn't deserve to be in this movie or any movie at ALL!
And then there's the bad guy.
I disliked the bad guy so much because he wouldn't give up.
He's a gorilla and he's a pirate.
And even though the trio didn't have any gold he just wouldn't give up when they escaped.
What was his motivation in this movie?
Let me think... OH YEAH!
NOTHING!
I thought he was a terrible character.
Now what was good in this movie.
There were some moments in this movie where I laughed and enjoyed the joke.
But other then that, the only part I liked was the little Maggie Simpson skit before the movie had actually started.
I would recommend this movie to kids and only very little kids.
If there is an adult reading this out there, hire a babysitter to take your kid (If you have one) to this movie!
You probably don't deserve this kind of pain!
Score=4.5

1 comment:

  1. LOL

    I loved: "didn't deserve to be in this movie or any movie at all!"

    I also loved:"OH YEAH, NOTHING!"

    and the part about the babysitter. And everything else but those were the bits that had me laughing out loud. Great humor.

    ReplyDelete