Thursday, August 9

Movie Review: The Dark Knight Rises


So there's two questions here today.
Which Dark Knight movie was the best and also which was better this movie or The Avengers.
So let me answer those questions.

Rating: PG-13
Time: 165 min
Stars: Christian Bale, Tom Hardy

This movie was long and awesome, so let me get right into it!
This movie is plotted 8 years after the Joker broke Gotham.
Batman hasn't been in his suit since then and he's kind of rusty.
And then in the worst time possible for Bruce Wayne they introduce Bane.
Bane is not like Joker.
Bane is superior to Batman in every way.
Even if Batman killed people, he could not kill Bane!
Joker wanted to break Batman mentally.
Bane also wanted to break Batman but physically.
Also in the movie is Catwoman.
I think that Anne Hatheway was probably one of the best choices for Catwoman.
She was mysterious and everything I wanted from her.
Also in this movie is Joseph Gordon Levitt as John Blake (a police officer.)
To me he stood out.
He was really important to the movie and he did his job really well.
Probably my favorite character.
In a part of this movie it seemed that Bane was unbeatable it made you feel more excited about the movie.
It kept my hopes up all the way.
This movie was exciting and had you crawling for more.
There were some things in this movie that i call quick fixes.
In the movie there are times where you're like "oh that's not gonna work."
And then there's a fix, to be exact a quick fix.
Christian Bale in this movie was great and I thought he did amazing.
In this movie they go by scenes really fast for me.
This movie is long and it seems like things goes by too fast.
I think and hope that a directors cut will come out.
For example in this movie you don't see a lot of Alfred.
I wanted to see more Alfred.
And other then that the only thing that disappointed me was Bane's voice.
At some moments in the movie I didn't understand what he was saying, it was confusing.
So now to answer the questions that were mentioned at the top of this post.
First: Which Dark Knight movie was the best according to me?
I can't say the first so even though Scarecrow is my favorite villain I can not say Batman Begins.
I loved The Dark Knight Rises but I have bought and seen and watched the Dark Knight more.
Joker is awesome and the best blend of villain.
I recite lines from the Dark Knight but TDKR was more me and I seemed to enjoy it more.
Maybe because I've seen The Dark Knight too much but until I see TDKR a million times I will have to make this a tie.
Winner: THE DARK KNIGHT & THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Next question: Which is better to me, The Avengers or TDKR?
When I was asked that question my answer was automatically TDKR.
But that wasn't fair because I hadn't seen The Avengers since May and I saw TDKR yesterday.
But I think I enjoyed TDKR more, The Avengers is just silly.
Winner: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Anyways the score...
Score=9.5




No comments:

Post a Comment